|Peter & Stella Tennant|
Peter & Stella Tennant, Vernon, B.C.
* Learned Square Dancing in 1992 & Round Dancing in 1993.
* Have been cueing and teaching since 1996.
* Have attended Round Dance Teachers College, Mini-Labs & Seminars.
* Both are Choreographers and have written & published many dances.
* Have Authored and Published, LET’S DANCE, a book for New Round Dancers.
* RHYTHM ROUNDS is their home club in Vernon, dancing & teaching New Dancers
and up to Phase IV.
* They have participated in many Provincial & National Festivals & Conventions.